10 Things You Don't Know About Me1/04/2016
Hello everyone! I hope you're having a nice beginning of 2016 :)
I thought I might start my blogging year with a different type of post... I've seen this tag going around on different blogs, so I thought it might be fun to do it. So, here are 10 random things you don't know about me...
1. I'm an only child.
2. I've watched every single episode of Seinfeld numerous times. I also have all the seasons on DVDs.
3. My friend and I used to make prank calls to total strangers when we were little. We would call some random number, and tell them ''Hello, I'm your best friend!'' in a weird voice. Haha, it makes no sense, I know. :D
4. I'm obsessed with ancient Egypt.
5. I have a phobia of riding bikes. Because of that, I never learned it. And now I live in Denmark - go figure! :D
6. One of my favorite movies of all time is Eyes Wide Shut.
7. I have never dyed my whole hair. I only had some highlights back in the day, and last Summer I had purple balayage done.
8. I am absolutely in love with Florence. Florence is one of my favorite cities I have visited so far. I visited this mesmerizing city about five years ago, and it was love at first sight. There's just something magical about it - the atmosphere, the architecture, the people, the history.
9. I really like British and Irish accents. I mean, who doesn't?!
10. My favorite architects are Le Corbusier and Ludwig Mies van der Rohe.
Tell me some interesting facts about yourself too :)
BLOGLOVIN - FACEBOOK - TWITTER
WEARING SheIn dress & Rings and Tings necklace